Performance-enhancing points can be massaged in dogs used for agility, racing, or other sports. Since these points raise the dog’s energy level, they’re also suitable for geriatric dogs and those suffering from chronic illness.
The selection of points for Qi Deficiency can also be considered to enhance performance.
- ST 36 – just distal to the knee joint, on the cranial border of the leg.
- BL 20 – 1.5 cun away from the midline, just cranial to the last rib.
- BL 23 – 1,5 cun away from the midline, between 2nd & 3rd lumbar vertebra.
- GV 04 – on the dorsal midline caudal to the 2nd lumbar vertebra (palpable).
- BL 26 – 1.5 cun away from the midline, at the level of the lumbosacral joints.
Start Your Acupressure Journey
Learn how to treat many more health problems with now!